background

Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy New Year!

Wow, it has been quite a while since I have posted anything (what a slacker I am)!  So many things have happened and Brynlee has gotten so big (she is 1 now).  Let's see where shall I begin?  (and Happy New Year by the way)

Since the last post was from late June or something, I believe I have a lot of things to update.  :)

In late June/early July Grandpa Pomroy and Grandma Char came to visit.  They came out in the new RV and stayed for about a month.  We went to the pool a lot and Brynlee loved it.

                                 

In mid August, Grandma Ransom came for a visit and stayed for a week, which was really nice because I was super busy with work.  We did have some time for some fun though.  Mom and I went and saw Beatles Love (while Jason stayed home with Brynlee), and Jason and I were also able to go out on a date while grandma stayed home with Brynlee.  And Grandma took Brynlee on lots and lots of walks :)


Then right after Grandma Ransom left, Mimi came to visit.  Jason & I were able to go out on yet another date!  We were spoiled for a couple of weeks, and it was really nice.


  

Then came Halloween and Brynlee was Minnie Mouse (of course).  There was a little event in our neighborhood where they had candy and mini pumpkins and pizza.  Brynlee was a little too young to participate this year, but next year will be tons of fun.  Kris and the twins came for a play date first and then we went out to the park in our neighborhood.


 

Let's see what's next, we went to California for a few days and visited Heidi and Holden.  We stayed at an Embassy Suites by LAX, but we weren't far from Santa Monica.


Oh, and she started walking!
 
 
 
Then we went to Florida for Brynlee's 1st Birthday!  Her first plane ride (somewhat of a success) and her first time meeting some people (cousin Grant below) in Florida (and eating cake)! 

 



Then, a couple of weeks later, Brynlee and I went back to Florida because my work paid for my trip so that I could go to the Interplan Christmas party.  It was really nice to see everyone at Interplan and of course we also got to spend quality time with the family. Especially Brynlee's new cousin (our nephew), Grant.  So fun!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment