background

Friday, March 16, 2012

BRYNLEE'S 3RD MONTH (January/February)

After all of the holidays wore off, I had to go back to work.  I am very fortunate that I am working at home right now.  Now that Brynlee sleeps so much and I am not as busy as I have been, it didn't seem like it would be so bad.  Jason went ahead and switched his schedule at work though just so he could be here 2 of the days (Wednesday and Thursday).  Once she starts to get more active though we may have to reassess this!  :)  


Brynlee loves being in her bouncer, and she loves it when I put on the Disney Channel or Nick Jr.





I also put her on her tummy for tummy time everyday.  She is ok with it at first, but then she gets frustrated.  She is getting better and stronger everyday.  She actually rolled over for the first time the other day, but more on that in another post (gotta stay with the timeline).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment