background

Monday, March 19, 2012

BRYNLEE'S 4TH MONTH (February/March)

Brynlee turned 3 months on Valentine's Day.  We didn't do anything special, but we did order some nice sushi and had a nice family night together. These are her cute little jammies that I got her at Target (we love Target and go once a week or so) for Valentine's Day.  She didn't get to wear them for long though because I think we had a nice leakage of some sort (I won't go into details).  She was probably still wearing a disposable.  We don't have too many leaks when we are wearing the cloth diapers.


Jason had the opportunity to go to the LA Golf Show with his boss, so Brynlee and I were on our own for a long weekend.  We had fun though, but we missed daddy!  We texted him pictures all the time because he missed us too (a lot more than he thought he would).


That Saturday that he was gone, we went and picked up our first Bountiful Basket.


We had to get up a little early, pick up time was 7 am, but Brynlee was up anyways, so it wasn't a big deal.  I made Brynlee's first batch of baby food with the heads of broccoli and cauliflower.   I highly recommend checking out the website in your area http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/.

Brynlee rolled over for the first time on Saturday, March 10th.  She was on her tummy doing tummy time and she rolled over to her back.  She did it 3 times that night, and I have been getting her to do it again with no luck.  Of course I didn't get it on video when it happend, but I have been trying almost every day since.  It will happen and I will post it!  She hasn't rolled over from her back to her tummy yet, but she does roll over onto her side and she does it the most in her bouncer (drives me crazy!).



No comments:

Post a Comment